Internal Partner Account Manager - Slovak
Bucharest, RomaniaJob ID R17137 Date posted Mar. 20, 2019
Internal Account Representative - Slovak
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Internal Account Representative on our Commercial team in Bucharest.
Dell’s portfolio of emerging technologies is enough to get your pulse racing. But our customers are our heartbeat and deserve human interaction that is special and unique to their technological needs. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team is the driving force behind our high-level customer interaction. Our team is responsible for selling ground-breaking products by building relationships with customers using both the telephone and email as communication methods. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team ensures every customer interaction is exceptional and tailored to meet the customer.
- Meet and exceed assigned volume sales target(s) and quota(s) by prospecting, identifying, developing and closing sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle;
- Sell within the Western region and negotiate pricing within established norm;
- Develop and implement aggressive account strategies to “manufacture deals” that will increase Dell volume sales revenue and provide a logical, cost-effective investment for the customer by researching and understanding customer trends and buying patterns;
- Develop and implement Dell portfolio mapping strategies to cross-sell, up-sell;
- Develop, align and execute sales strategies in support and coordination with Dell Sales strategies to maximize revenue generation;
- Anticipate the distributor’s needs and maintain excellent customer service through to the close of sale;
- Establish, manage and cultivate relationships with key decision makers for new, existing and prospective accounts, and drive customer satisfaction throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in Slovak language
- Proven experience in a Sales function
- High understanding of the value proposition of main computer technology products and services
- Ability to learn and understand product capabilities and competitive differentiators
- Team player with personal drive and determination to succeed
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re the kind of communicator who can make world-class technology even more irresistible, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.