Information Security Risk Management Advisor - Dell Secureworks - Bucharest, Romania
Bucharest, RomaniaJob ID R96154 Date posted Mar. 19, 2019
Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected world. Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. We see 250 billion events every day across 4400 clients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
Uniquely positioned to adapt as the industry evolves, we are also proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family. We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
- This role provides security risk assessments on new systems or applications being deployed, systems undergoing major upgrades or changes, systems deployed as Software-as-a-Service and systems hosted by The Client’s vendors
- This role will also perform risk assessments on projects being delivered and any new IS-related services being deployed
- Evaluating systems and processes against the Client’s security standards
- Documenting risks resulting from assessments
- Providing mitigation strategies for the identified risks
- Providing input to the formation of the governance strategy for this area
- Providing input and ideas based on industry best practices or actual experience to help evolve the risk assessment process
- Working with cross-functional teams as part of the security assessments
- Keeping up-to-date with risk management and assessment methodologies and standards
- Undergraduate degree in information technology or related field
- 4+ years' experience in IT
- 2+ years’ experience in performing security risk management, analysis and assessments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to explain technical matters to a non-technical audience
- Fluent English is required
- Experience in enterprise risk management
- Experience with Enterprise GRC tools
- Experience in working in a cross-functional, multi-cultural environment
- Any of the following certifications: CRISC, CISA, CISM, SSCP, CISSP, HCISSP
Why work with us?
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.