Digital Web and Platforms Advisor
Bucharest, RomaniaJob ID R26340 Date posted Mar. 01, 2019
Digital Web and Platforms Advisor - 1 year contract
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Digital Web and Platforms Advisoron our Filed Marketing team in Bucharest.
Assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities and developing marketing programs, Field Marketing at Dell is at the forefront of customer engagement. Responsible for a specific location, department or product, our teams drive marcom strategy – from making budget recommendations to defining roadmaps and informing content themes. Interacting directly with customers and utilizing third-party customer data, they provide Dell’s product marketing and messaging team with game-changing feedback. At the highest level, they develop and drive marketing policies and activities, from market research through brand management and product development to pricing.
- Creation of marketing communication assets supporting programs delivery, such as contributing to email, presentations and reports ensuring the accurate representation of the OEM and IoT point of view into the business and watching out for opportunities to spread the internal awareness of our business online at key points e.g. Server and Storage pages creating linkages to OEM Solutions equivalent zones. Liaison and communication with multiple stakeholders and business owners across parallel programs (OEM PG, OEM Campaign managers & OEM Social) to bring content to life online
- Involvement in and management of content publishing and pre-publishing quality assurance (technical QA). Coordinate across the global web specialist teams to ensure alignment and buy in. Ensure global web teams are looped in to support where possible, and manage
- Reporting across the programs working with analytics team and global campaign owners on key priorities and roadmaps
- Be a problem solver. Listen and collaborate to understand challenges, and work cross-functionally to find solutions
- Monitor our online performance like a hawk keeping close attention to our core KPIs: create and manage an online dashboard for OEM Solutions which uses online insights to create new opportunities for online lead gen and optimization
- Ability to build web applications with standards compliant HTML5 and CSS. Use CSS to build unique responsive frontend designs across screen sizes
- Integrate with backend services, APIs, and other 3rd party solutions to populate content and data.
- Work within a CMS solution or other platforms that might drive web applications
- Collaborate with other members in the Dell EMC OEM & IoT and the local Dell EMC EMEA Digital Operations team (e.g. Digital Operations Manager, Content Management Specialist, Designer)
- Experience in webinar platforms (Note; they can learn on job)
- A solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Experience in digital assets development, e.g. emails, banners, presentations, reports
- Experience in web analytics and reporting a plus
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience a plus
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to play a driving role in shaping marcom strategy for ground-breaking products, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.