Bucharest, RomaniaJob ID R88689 Date posted Jul. 22, 2019
People make Dell – so, wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within Dell Financial Services, we are looking for two Curriculum Developers to join our team in Bucharest supporting our EMEA Sales or Operations teams.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we are committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Works with business leaders and Learning and Development team to create training plans, develop training modules, coordinate and administer training
- Responsible for end-to-end production of new and updated courses within the curriculum: needs analysis, project planning, coordination, instructional design, writing, editing, multimedia development, quality assurance, and delivery
- Ensures that all training source documents are technically and mechanically accurate; proofs documentation for consistency with regard to audience clarity, organization, readability and completeness
- Designs, authors, and edits moderately complex e-learning, virtual, blended and classroom curriculum as well as reference guides and job aids
- Responsible for working with key stakeholders to help identify curriculum revision needs and meeting with business management to understand product /solution/technology readiness trends and for facilitating action to address policy, process, and/or quality issues
- Ensures Train-the-Trainer sessions are conducted in a standardized, accurate, and level appropriate manner to ensure maximum learning and knowledge transfer, and evaluates and measures process and project effectiveness, facilitates and captures lessons learned
- Stays current with the best practices, tools, and applications across learning and training industry and ensures regional and cultural challenges are considered and incorporated into training design
- 5+ years of experience in designing and developing complex training materials
- Demonstrated ability to apply adult education principles and theories as well as demonstrated knowledge of applicable metrics and how to measure and report on them
- Demonstrated ability to exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Demonstrated good communication skills (written and verbal), and excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational and project management skills and demonstrated good coaching skills and consulting skills
- High degree of flexibility and ability to multi-task. Ability to adapt to changing priorities, resources, and needs, coordinating and communicating with all parties concerned
- Industry Knowledge preferred (Financial Services, Leasing, Credit, or similar field)
- Proficiency with the following software/technologies preferred: MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Adobe Connect, Adobe Captivate and/or Articulate Studio or Storyline
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.