Solution Consultant Large Commercial and Healthcare
Brussels, BelgiumJob ID R033823 Date posted Sep. 13, 2019
Do you want a technical, consultative pre-sales role that is exciting, dynamic, challenging and rewarding? Within Within the Global Compute and Networking Sales Organization, we are seeking a Sales Engineer to join us in Brussels and promote enterprise solutions that allow companies to enable value and efficiency through effective technology solutions.
Dell EMC is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and were committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
You will work with our existing sales teams, translating the technical requirements of our largest customers into enterprise solutions. This will involve:
- Driving the technical discussions with customers to close and deliver the solutions and meet targets, engaging with other subject matter experts or services as necessary
- Leading technical level discussions around enterprise solutions and building a credible future state strategy on optimised architecture
- Delivering high-impact presentations at client facilities
- Becoming the technical knowledge resource for theLargest Dell EMC accounts and identifying development areas in knowledge levels
- Be engaged and collaboratewiththe Account teams and all relevant teams
- Bachelors degree or equivalent within a technical field
- Solid experience in technical consultative presales of enterprise solutions
- Thorough understanding of servers, storage, associated storage area networks and enterprise software
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with sales teams with the ability to define client solutions through RFIs and RFPs
- Strong written and oral communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- Industry certifications such as Cisco, MCSE, PMI, WMware, EMC
- A good knowledge or experience in the Networking sector is a valuable asset.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell EMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.