Service Solutions Executive
Brussels, BelgiumJob ID R83280 Date posted Dec. 18, 2018
Services Solutions Executive (OEM)
The OEM Services Solutions Executive (SSE) within Dell EMC’s Support & Deployment Services Group (SDS) is a Services Sales role responsible for growing Dell EMC’s Professional and Enterprise Services portfolio within their assigned account set. The SSE will work closely with the OEM Services Sales Rep, Account Managers and Systems Consultants to target, create and close demand for Dell EMC’s Services portfolio. The SSE role is a strategic, high impact individual contributor role and should be viewed as the Services Sales leader within an assigned account set.
- Role will focus on selling Support & Deployment services to OEM customers and partners.
- Engage at multiple levels within Dell EMC accounts to identify areas of opportunity to position solutions including Deployment, Residency, Configuration Services, Support services and other solutions which combine HW and SW with current services
- Work on go-to-market strategies to drive Dell EMC’s services portfolio with customers and partners
- Account planning to form a strategic game plan for Services growth
- Cross-functional collaboration with direct accounts
- Ability to understand new technologies and service offerings will be crucial as acquisitions are added to the portfolio
- Work closely with Dell EMC’s Services, Solutions and Proposals organizations to translate customer needs into customer facing Statements of Work and Proposals
- Ensure proper governance is followed to ensure customer satisfaction and risk mitigation
- Mentor the OEM Account Managers on selling services
- Expert knowledge of Client and Enterprise Services with particular emphasis on Deployment Services and Support Programs
- Excellent strategic and organizational agility skills
- Strong presentation skills with fluency in English and local language
- Advanced ability to understand a customer or partner’s business, technology and process needs, and translate that understanding into actionable, industry-leading services solutions
- Expert working-level knowledge of the processes, technologies, and people components of services solutions
- Uses advanced knowledge to build customer relationships and assist customers in developing business solutions using Dell EMC specialized products and services.
- Strong level of competency in providing total solutions and providing cross segment teamwork.
- Exhibits a broad based knowledge of multiple or related industries as well as an acute business understanding.
- Minimum 5 years relationship sales experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to become an expert in some of the tech world’s most innovative offerings, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell. Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.