Senior Manager Presales Enterprise BENELUX
Brussels, BelgiumJob ID R26572 Date posted Mar. 18, 2019
Senior Manager Presales Enterprise BeLux
People make Dell Technologies– so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Enterprise Presales at Dell Technologies, we are looking for a Senior Presales Manager to join our team in Belgium.
Our enterprise solutions allow companies to efficiently extract value from their intellectual property.
Dell Technologies is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Leads the overall Presales strategy , organizational structure, go-to-market, and solutions development for the SE team(s).
- Partners with the Enterprise Sales teams and strategically leverages knowledge of industry and competitive solutions to effectively develop and execute business and technical account plans addressing customer objectives and challanges.
- Works alongside Enterprise sales management within the region to evaluate overall health of the organisation , identify opportunities for improvement, drives programs, and execute initiatives in complete alignment with the selling teams
- Drives presales transformation and leads change ensuring retention , motivation and team spirit in the presales organisation, and to improve productivity , work-life balance and job satisfaction for the employees.
- Actively drives the talent agenda and attracts, retains and and recruits talent .
- Demonstrates technology, thought leadership with customer base and serves in an Executive Customer sponsorship role
- Accountable for customer satisfaction, services, programs , managers/employees for the regional presales organisation..
- Strong leadership , strategic , executive and business acumen - demonstrated across internal and external customers.
- Experience building teams to execute against sales, presales and individual goals.
- Ability to analyze external business environment in order to anticipate trends and determine strategy.
- Has led an organizational strategy with initiatives objectives , measurement and outcomes.
- Proven track record as an IT leader with success managing in a matrix structure.
- Ability to change the thinking of or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell Technologies encourages applicants of all ages.
Life at Dell Technologies - https://www.Dell Technologies.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/corp-comm