Senior Account Executive - Data Protection Solutions Enterprise Belgium
Brussels, BelgiumJob ID R78439 Date posted Jun. 11, 2019
Senior Sales Account Manager - Data Protection Solutions
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the DPS at Dell, we are looking for a Senior Sales Account Manager to join our team in Zellik.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Own and execute on the go-to-market strategy by driving Sales Enablement initiatives with the teams and partner Eco systems and pro-actively owning and driving the DPS business and Sales Strategy for a selected number of accounts as the primary DPS Sales Executive with your Pre-Sales resources.
- Add value to our DPS team by taking initiatives to develop the division’s business cross-district, creating visibility to the Core Teams and to DELL Technologies local management.
- Work in close collaboration with the Core District Manager and the Core Account teams.
- 100% accuracy on business planning and reporting, on a daily basis, using the DELL Technologies tools, like Salesforce.
- Translate business related topics for assigned customers into DPS opportunities.
- Influence others, like end-customer, partners, Core teams, etc. to over-achieve goals.
- Build and establish long-lasting relationships with senior level business and - IT management.
- Software driven and demonstrated capabilities
- Strong “can-do” attitude.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and results driven.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience in the Belgium Enterprise district is preferable
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation.
- Solid understanding of the competition.
- Understanding of DELL Technologies products and their value added to the customer.
- Ability to understand DELL Technologies organisation at an international level.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Life at Dell - https://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/corp-comm