Isilon Senior Systems Engineer - Unstructured Data Division
Brussels, BelgiumJob ID R91871 Date posted Feb. 28, 2019
Senior Presales for Unstructured data division
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior system engineer on our UDS team in Brussel.
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
- Responsible for UDS clients in Belgium and Luxembourg
- Work with existing sales teams towards Dell EMCs largest customers in qualifying new opportunities
- Translating customer technical requirements to a Dell EMC solution
- Driving the technical discussions with the customers to close and deliver the solutions
- Posses a competitive technical fluency in core enterprise technologies and architecture
- Engage on technical level discussions around enterprise solutions. Through this discussion will build a credible future state strategy on optimized architecture
- Conduct technical white board sessions to evaluate and make recommendations is a must
- You have 7-10 years of related sales and technical experience
- The candidate will need to be able translate a customers technical requirements to a Dell EMC solution including mapping from "as is" to "to be" state resulting in billable Proof of Concept (POC)
- You have deep industry knowledge in Storage technologies for Unstructured Data File (NAS, Scale-out), Object storage , Big data & Analytics
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch, French and English, verbal and in writing
- You have a driver license
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.