Business Operations Specialist
Brussels, BelgiumJob ID R78747 Date posted Nov. 13, 2018
Business Operations Specialist
People make Dell EMC – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? We are looking for a Business Operations Specialist to join our team in Brussels.
The Business Operations Specialists organization is responsible for various tasks associated to order management including order processing, inquiry, and issue resolution.
A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes.
Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers is as simple and seamless as possible.
Dell EMC is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live
- Responsible for all order booking activities and ensures all orders are processed in accordance with customer and business requirements.
- Manages the collection of all paperwork and ensures that all approvals are submitted, current and correct contract data is included and that all basic revenue recognition guidelines are met
- Act as liaison between sales, business operations and a multitude of internal teams to ensure all orders are booked, billed, invoiced and shipped correctly, facilitate communications with other field organizations when necessary
- Assist with sales management to ensure forecast and territory management accuracy, research and report discrepancies in sales figures and communicates with sales teams to update information accordingly
- May participate in District level sales manager meetings and conference calls.
- Help train new and existing sales personnel on all order management systems and processes.
- May provide subject matter expertise on more complex deals, leases, involving multiple countries and/or business Units.
Fluent English, French and Dutch is mandatory.
- Sense of urgency, ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Ability to work independently as well as in strong team cooperation, analyze information and draw accurate conclusions.
- Customer focused
- Time management skills, organizational skills, ability to execute and ability to adapt to change
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Life at Dell - https://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/corp-comm