Account Manager (Inside)
Brussels, BelgiumJob ID R86282 Date posted Jan. 15, 2019
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell is the place to be. Within GCCS, we are looking for a Inside Sales Account Manager to work as part of a team based in Brussel / Asse-Zelik.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- As well as building business with existing customers, the scope of the role will also include developing relationships with new clients.
- Work with other Dell functions including Sales Operations, Customer Care, Brand, Finance and Logistics to deliver a positive customer experience.
- Achieve targets by selling, up-selling and cross-selling our technology solutions using outbound calling, consultative and influencing selling techniques to create positive results for Dell and our customers
- Maintain good business relationships with customers to conduct needs analysis, relay product information and provide technical specifications, quotations and tenders
- Work closely with outside sales representatives to acquire new opportunities
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers
- At least three years experience in ICT selling to end-user customers or distributors
- Demonstrable account and channel management experience
- Ability to act as a sales consultant to support customer and distributor needs
- 3-lingual NL/FR/ENG
- The time management skills to meet multiple demands in a complex and changing environment
- Experience in a cross-functional team or multi-cultural environment
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Life at Dell - https://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/corp-comm