Senior Advisor, Programme Management
Brentford, United KingdomJob ID R030124 Date posted Sep. 11, 2019
Programme Manager, EMEA
Location: Brentford/or another main EMEA hub
We are looking for an individual to join our Programmes Management Office. Reporting to the Enterprise Chief of Staff, this individual will help drive cross-functional projects and programmes across the business to help promote and lead change in key areas. Projects currently under the PMO’s portfolio include a broad range of GTM growth programmes and productivity initiatives.
Depending on the project or programme, this role will interface with Directors of Sales Strategy, EMEA Sales Leaders, and functional/BU Leads on their priority initiatives from strategy development to execution. This is a hands-on role, ideal for candidates who are proactive “self-starters” and are looking to build their experience in a fast-paced sales environment. The role requires strong programme management skills, including the ability to understand strategy, analyse and report on data, work cross-functionally, build communication and enablement plans, and interface with senior executives. In this fast-paced environment, the individual must have strong written and oral communication skills, work well in a matrixed organization, pay attention to detail, adapt well to change, and operate with a sense of urgency.
Role will initially have responsibility for managing the following:
- ‘Challenger’. Challenger is the program designed to capture competitive data on our most important Accounts. To understand the As-Is situation and to build a To-Be model which is underpinned by a financial model.
- EMEA Sales Priorities Support
- Work as part of a small team on projects designed to improve/change existing processes across the Enterprise business
- Engaging with Dell Technologies’ stakeholders to understand their key issues and priorities
- Developing recommendations and targeted programmes on areas to improve/change
- Working with the field/DSS team to socialize and implement sales recommendations
- Preparing communications and presenting to senior leaders
- Measuring outcomes to ensure successful implementation
- Analysing market and competitive trends
- The candidate should have strong industry experience with a programme management background
- Ability to work cross functionally to facilitate processes
- Strong communication skills to engage with senior executives
- Analytical skills to develop insights into complex business issues
- High sense of urgency, excellent follow-up, ability to set own agenda & workload
- Must be able to work in fast paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced use of Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Salesforce would be advantageous
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the talent to forge powerful alliances that drive human progress through technology, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell. Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.