Pricing Consultant UK
Brentford, United KingdomJob ID R045545 Date posted Nov. 28, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Pricing Consultant on our Consumer & Small Business (CSB) team in London.
It’s hard to put a price on driving human progress, but when you’re operating in a competitive business environment, you need innovative pricing strategies. Our Pricing team within Sales Operations is responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating these strategies. We conduct research and competitive pricing analysis and monitor the ongoing business environment to ensure Dell maintains a competitive market position.
- Ensure price position strategies for Consumer Client Products are aligned to the overall business objectives & product positioning in the country via WAPP analysis. Summarize the changes in competitor prices and how Dell should respond to meet overall business goals (market share, revenue & margin targets). Develop a historical trend and leverage that to forecast what competitors will do, as key business drivers change
- Propose price changes based on relative price position, cost changes, overall business goals, and overall portfolio pricing strategy. Recommend strategy and get buy-in from key stakeholders. Calculate the impact of Price moves/mix changes etc and track results.
- Own Omnichannel pricing for Channel/retail & direct.
- Act as a counsellor to merchandisers for offer selection (cost & market operating price view) and develop inputs for channel / retail sales price based on an Omnichannel pricing strategy and recommendations of a price proposal
- Work with cost package to extract insights on cost interline & trend of key commodities.
- New Product Introduction (NPI) pricing based on portfolio pricing framework and platform KPIs. .
- A business degree or higher, 5+ years’ experience in the IT/FMCG/Fortune 500 industry corporations, 5+ years Marketing (or relevant) experience required
- Operate autonomously and guide the decisions of others; decisions made represent the segment executive levels.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can help us use pricing to maximize sales and market penetration, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 15th Jan. 2020.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and aim to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.