Next Gen Sales Program – Associate Inside Sales Representative – Brentford (m/w/d)
Brentford, United KingdomJob ID R027179 Date posted Jul. 26, 2019
Associate Inside Sales Representative
Location: Brentford, UK
Dell EMC Corporation is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver IT as a service. Through innovative products and services, Dell EMC helps companies to store, manage, protect and analyse their most valuable asset — information — in a more agile, trusted and cost-efficient way.
We currently have an opportunity for an Associate Inside Sales Representative to join our Inside Sales function. The successful candidate will typically be a career minded, sales focused individual and s/he will be based in our EMEA Sales hub in Brentford, London.
Inside Sales is committed to developing the next generation of Sales Leaders at Dell EMC. This starts with our Associate Inside Sales role. We recruit top talent and over a period of time, we coach & develop our representatives into our next generation of Inside Sales. Those successful within Inside Sales are then progressed to our Field Sales Organization in the UK.
As a Dell EMC Associate Inside Sales Representative you have the enviable opportunity to avail of the structured sales career path available in UK inside Sales. The opportunity is here to work in a thriving Sales, talent focused organization, gaining valuable sales experience progressing your career how and as you wish.
Your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Perform outbound sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up, sales qualifications and offer extension to new and/or existing B2B enterprise customers.
- Develop effective Dell EMC messaging while Uncovering opportunities to be passed to Outside Account executives
- Create demand in unpenetrated areas of large Tier 1 accounts.
- Provide an improved customer experience by offering immediate response and feedback to Nominated accounts.
- Develop Account Management Skill Set, by offloading critical tasks from the Account Executive
- Daily tasks will include quoting, Pricing, RFP Support, Asset Management and Contact Acquisition.
- Complete development curriculum to demonstrate core strengths needed to progress to Inside Sales role.
- Meet activity metrics for outbound calls, appointments and opportunities identified.
- Maintain contact with customers to ensure customer satisfaction, issue resolution and help to drive the expansion of Dell EMC’s footprint.
- Drive and determination
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Precious experience in IT Sales and or the IT storage industry is desirable.
- Achieved qualification at University of 2:1 or higher
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and well-being are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
If you require assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com