End User Compute Senior Systems Engineer
Brentford, United KingdomJob ID R047056 Date posted Nov. 29, 2019
VMware Technology Lead
London / Brentford
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a VMware Technology Lead on our Enterprise team in London / Brentford.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
The VMware Technology Lead will be responsible for the following duties and occasionally assigned to other responsibilities at the direction of Dell management:
- Provide Pre-Sales support on VMware technologies End User Compute solutions
- Lead efforts to design and deliver customized solutions to meet customers’ needs
- Work directly with customers in the sales and account management process
- Provide feedback on features, issues, trends, and other product or market related concerns that affect product sales and acceptance
- Responsible for maintaining and growing business pipeline around VMware End User Compute solutions and the enablement of VMware related solutions within selected route to market (Direct and/or Partner led engagement)
- Maintain detailed knowledge of major competitors and baseline knowledge of all other competition
- Experience of Virtualisation solutions and positioning of this technology
- Experience with VMware Airwatch, Horizon, WorkspaceOne
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with vSphere, Virtual SAN (vSAN), vRealise & NSX
- Experience as PreSales consultant
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.