Account Executive, Alliances
Brentford, United KingdomJob ID R036548 Date posted Sep. 23, 2019
Account Executive - EMEA Alliances
London - Remote Worker
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Within the Global Alliances Business Unit at Dell, we are looking for an Alliances Account Executive.
Our Customer is a Global Strategic Partner for Dell Technologies with a very strong set of foundations upon which there is a very exciting set of hyper growth opportunities to execute. The opportunities span the entire Dell Technologies Portfolio and are set to extend our relationship with our customer beyond the Infrastructure Services Business Unit. The key focus is working closely with our customer on the development of a Partner Growth Plan and EMEA Territory Sales Execution Plan at senior leadership levels..
- Setting the EMEA Vision and Strategy
- Build the Territory execution plans with Local Country VPs and Business leaders
- Aligning stakeholders to relevant Dell Tech team members in the key territories
- Building the in country account interlock plans
- Evangelising the brand across Dell Tech EMEA
- Driving all Sell To, Sell With, Resell selling motions
- Articulation of the relevance of Dell Tech to Executives with a business outcomes approach
- Responsible for pipeline management, opportunity creation and sales execution
- Orchestrate and lead by influence all the Speciality Sales Teams and Strategically aligned business units
- Extensive experience in selling within an alliances framework
- Proven track record in creating and delivering large, complex sales
- Articulate, comfortable at operating at the C Suite Level
- Proven experience in “leading with influence” in a highly matrixed organisation
- Experience which demonstrates
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems and deliver business outcomes
- Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help business partner making buying decision
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across function/regions.
- Additional language skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the talent to forge powerful alliances that drive human progress through technology, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell. Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.