VAT Senior Analyst
Bratislava, SlovakiaJob ID R91431 Date posted Jun. 12, 2019
VAT Senior Analyst
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a VAT senior analyst on our EMEA Indirect tax team in Bratislava.
Dell is a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation, so our Tax team has a huge task in ensuring that we meet our tax obligations. It’s a wide-ranging area – from tax research, planning and compliance, through to developing and implementing systems to support data collection, analysis, preparation and submission. Whether preparing and completing tax returns and reports, catching up with the latest developments in tax law or answering inquiries from a host of internal and external customers, we’re always switched on and on top of our game.
Dell EMEA Indirect tax team is responsible for VAT compliance across EMEA region, supporting tax audits and business with our tax advice. The team is highly involved in various projects including tax automation. Working with us you will:
- Participates in the maintenance of tax records and preparation of VAT returns for EMEA countries and related reports to ensure compliance with relevant tax regulations.
- Interacts with the business on regular basis providing support in tax related matters
- Participates in tax audits and the preparation of statistical and financial reports.
- Monitors and analyzes proposed and newly enacted tax legislation, regulations and judicial decisions that impact Dell’s operations and financial position.
- Handles the processing, reporting, validation, inquiries, and disputes from both internal and external customers related to tax liability.
- Ensures Dell’s compliance with tax laws and adherence to policies and internal controls within area of specialty while minimizing Dell’s liability.
- University education, preferably economics degree
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in VAT
- Other tax and accounting experience will be a plus
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Advanced in Excel
Salary starting from 1 600 EUR gross per month
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have what it takes to manage tax in a global, multi-billion-dollar business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.