Small Business Sales Representative - Switzerland
Bratislava, SlovakiaJob ID R86322 Date posted Jan. 11, 2019
Small Business Inside Sales Representative for Switzerland
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as aInside Sales Representativeon ourInside SalesTeam inBratislava.
Not even digitally ground-breaking products sell themselves. At Dell, we’re determined to give every one of our customers and partners a high-level, white-glove experience. This experience begins with our ground-breaking technology portfolio of products – client solutions, high-end electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software.Our Inside Sales Teamsbreathe life into our technology portfolio. They take great pride in developing lasting relationships, building great rapport and using their flawless communication skills to sell our products to customers by phone, web and email.
- Responsible for achieving short and long term set targets – Revenue, Margin, Units, RLOB and Solution mix
- Responsible for hitting monthly/ quarterly set KPIs
- Serves customers through all vehicles (if present) – Outbound, Inbound and chat
- Works closely with virtual team – LOR, TSR and ISM to deliver right solution for Small Business customers
- Effectively and in timely manner drives lead gen process, account plays and marketing sales/marketing ready leads
- Continuously invests into own Self-development (technical trainings, soft skills)
- Spending time on self-development (technical trainings, soft skills)
- Strong acquisition selling skills
- Drive for results
- Being passionate by sales & IT
- Dell’s Culture code adoption
- Excellent German and English communication skills, written and spoken
Salary starting from: 1045€/ monthly gross fix + 445€/ monthly gross variable pay
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dellhere.