Service Solutioning - Senior Analyst, IT Architecture
Bratislava, SlovakiaJob ID R89166 Date posted Mar. 12, 2019
Service Solutioning - Senior Analyst
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Analyst on our Service Solutioning team in EMEA.
Dell creates technology solutions for a changing world. Our IT Architecture team translates our customers’ business requirements into total enterprise-wide solutions. It takes deep technical knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service requirements. We’re skilled in analyzing the customer’s business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment to create technical system solutions. Our expertise includes integrating hardware, processes, methodologies and software into the customer environment.
- Occasionally interfaces with internal and external Services, Finance, and customer mid level contacts and influencers
- Tasked with, single Services LOB engagement opportunities based on their expertise
- Uses LOE estimation tools to produce estimates and helps to ensure delivery and distribution of the detailed SOW developed for pre-sales, solutions principal, and the customer based on requirements
- Developing knowledge on breadth of a functions within Services offerings.
- Confident in lower management level presentation and engagement.
- Participates in singular functional deal construction efforts.
- Prepare, maintain and submit clear and concise activity/progress and time reports in accordance with published procedure
- Maintain Repositories according to process and procedures.
Good communication and collaboration skills
Adequate in an ambiguous operating environment
Developing business case modeling skills
Pre-sales or Hands-on Delivery experience is a plus
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to lead the way in IT architecture development, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.