Bratislava, SlovakiaJob ID R033002 Date posted Sep. 12, 2019
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Involve in providing technical solution for a given business requirement
- Be an agile development team member, responsible for collaborating with the team on release planning, sprint planning and scoping
- Develop REST based services using the appropriate computer languages while adhering to team development standards and practices
- Design and specify test procedures including unit, system, and integration testing
- Identify and communicate impediments to your team and actively work to remove them and continually strive for technical excellence
- 6-8 years of expertise working with various JAVA & J2EE (JDBC, ORM, JPA, JMS) technologies with and experience in DB technologies like Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB with a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in Micro services frameworks like Spring boot, Drop Wizard as well as experience in Spring Core, Spring Batch, Spring Security and experience with Open Source tools like Apache Web/App servers, HiveMQ
- Experience in using MQ frameworks like RabbitMQ, Kafka and Experience in Linux and Unix platforms
- Experience in Performance and scalability java tuning and experience performing functional testing of REST-based web services
- Exposure to unit testing tools, such as: Junit and Easy Mock and understanding of UI frameworks like Angular, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, Node, NPM and material design
- Experience in DevOps tools like Docker
- Experience in Cloud technologies like Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), AWS, Azure
Salary starting from: 2060 EUR monthly gross
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are proud of the way we have embraced diversity at Dell and created an inclusive working environment. Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.