Infrastructure Solutions Group Financial Analysis Advisor
Bratislava, SlovakiaJob ID R65513 Date posted May. 10, 2019
Financial Analysis Advisor- Infrastructure Solutions Group
Do you have strong experience in finance or financial services that shows impressive business acumen? In Finance, we are looking for a Financial Analysis Advisor to join our team in Bratislava and play a key role in the evolution of Dell as a global company.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and were committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Infrastructure Solutions Group Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team is responsible for forecasting, long term financial planning, operational and financial reporting and analysis for this $30B business unit within Dell. The business unit is responsible for all Server, Storage, Networking and Converged Infrastructure products. Were trusted business partners providing recommendations and analysis to help drive sound business decisions.
You will report directly to our Director of ISG Storage Finance and work in conjunction with members of the full ISG FP&A team. Critical to the role will be ability to develop a strong business partnership with the respective segment(s) assigned to you. Your primary focus will be on supporting the RUM (Revenue, Units and Margin) process and associated business segment analytics. As a key member of this team you will work across many different functional groups at Dell. You will work with all levels including senior management creating complex relationships to report and measure functional performance and to periodically read out overall business segment hygiene.
- Plan - Work directly with functional and finance leadership to develop an understanding of market and business drives and key performance indicators to provide commentary and BI context
- Collaborate with Functional Finance Teams on topline, margin and expense performance
- Measure performance against planning models
- Business Partnering & Planning - Prepare analysis of the ISG financial and business performance to support managements strategic decision making
- Publishexecutive reports & dashboards
- Assist in system enhancement integrations
- Project Manage - Own projects from start to finish, ensuring cross-functional teams are delivering high-quality results quickly and on time
-- Bachelors degree required; Masters degree a plus, AND 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Established excellence in Excel is a must, strong PowerPoint skills preferred
- Business planning, modelling and analytical ability
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to work independently
- Must be a problem solver, self-starter, and possess sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a team environment and engage in cross-functional collaboration
- Strong business partnership and communication skills
Benefits and salary
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Salary starting from 1 900 Euro Gross/month
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.