Germany CSB Direct controller
Bratislava, SlovakiaJob ID R045617 Date posted Nov. 19, 2019
Germany Direct CSB controller
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
- Partner with GM and Operations teams to drive understanding and accountability of returned stock
- Maintain Strong Control Environment while driving Business Growth. Ensure that financial controls and effective KPIs exist around Outlet receipts, inventory and dispositions. Align KPI’s to a global standard for the outlet
- Annual and Quarterly Financial Planning, Quota Setting, SCP Calculations, SPIFs Management - Quarterly Revenue, Margin, Inventory and Opex target setting and attainments calculation. Financial Approvals, Pricing & Special Pricing
- Business Partnership with key Stakeholders- Sales GM, GDO Global Sr. Director, Marketing Director, Sales Ops Director, Bus Ops Director, IT Director, Business Development Lead
- Advanced CBAs for Profitability Evaluation of Projects & Project Management, data Analytics to identify Opportunities & discover gaps for Improvements
- BMS Dashboards– maintain EMEA KPI dashboards and use to identify best practices
- Weekly, Monthly reviews and QBRs – lead quarterly review preparation to enable insightful review by region, clear explanation of the results, highlighting gaps and opportunities, performance against plans
- 7+ years+ experience of working in a Commercial Business
- Strong Finance Acumen and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills- ability to summarize complex data and present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to develop strong relationships with colleagues and negotiate consensus effectively and ability to collaborate and communicate with Business Partners and other influential stakeholder
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills, Fluency in English in both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Knowledge of Dell Outlet Business
- Previous experience of working with a Sales team to improve efficiency and effectiveness is a benefit
- Strategic Thinking/Decision Making skills – ability to assess options and make solid data-based decisions
Salary starting from: 2 450,- EUR monthly gross
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are proud of the way we have embraced diversity at Dell and created an inclusive working environment. Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.