Deal Registration & Sales Ops Advisor
Bratislava, SlovakiaJob ID R047764 Date posted Dec. 03, 2019
Deal Registration & Sales Operations Advisor.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Deal Regristation advisor on our Deal Registration team in Bratislava.
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
- Manages operational support to maximize productivity
- Identifies issues/process improvements for workgroup to improve customer & partner experience or productivity
- Independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with functional or partner objectives
- Forecasts, models, and utilizes advanced analytical tools
- Creates new procedures and processes to drive desired results
- Ability to analyze information and draw accurate conclusions
- Project management skills
- Understanding of business environment and cross-Functional skill, understanding of key sales and management reporting tools
- Financial and analytical experience, strong computer skills
- Fluent English (written & spoken)
- Typically requires 5+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3+ years with a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent experience
Salary starting from: 1860 EUR gross monthly
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be at the forefront of world-class customer, operational and business support in a sales organization, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.