Customer Services Specialist - various language combinations
Bratislava, SlovakiaJob ID R80528 Date posted Jan. 24, 2019
Customer Care Specialist
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
GBS stands for our Global Business Services, where we focus on Dell customers. While walking through the floor you will hear over 20 languages and lots of laugh. If you care about people, are a problem solver and like to help others, join our GBS team now! We are looking for enthusiastic team members who are not afraid of new challenges.
- Investigation and resolving of pre-delivery and post-delivery issues to the satisfaction of the client and act on behalf of the customer with other Dell departments to ensure proper resolution of the problem
- E-mail and phone communication to support sales service provided to customers
- Advise and support a group of consumer, small & medium business and public and large enterprise clients to their highest satisfaction
- Delivery of a positive customer experience, to solve situations when orders do not meet the customers' expectations
- Enhancing the value of the positive customer experience through the knowledge, information and advice given
- Work in a dynamic environment of multinational teams and with an opportunity of connecting to different people from various countries every day
- Use your own initiative to find new solutions for unusual or problematic situations regarding the customers order to ensure the best experience with Dell
- 1+ year of work experience; position is suitable for fresh graduates
- Secondary education
- English AND German OR Swedish OR Dutch OR Danish OR Finish OR Italian OR Norwegian OR Polish OR Portuguese OR Russian OR Turkish
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focus
Salary: starting from 1 100 EUR Gross/monthly
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Customer Care Team Benefits
- Quarterly financial awards
- Multicultural environment
- Fun Activities
- Special Christmas events