Commercial Contracts Analyst
Bratislava, SlovakiaJob ID R81748 Date posted Jul. 11, 2019
Contract Management Analyst
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Legal departments within a business work closely together on many varying levels to maintain and prevent any legal issues that could arise. We have a key role in overall budgeting, business planning, managing resources, and facilitating general work flow processes. Legal department role is also reviewing and drafting contracts, employee policies, and handling court cases.
Responsible for providing mainly contract management related administrative support to EMEA Legal team members supporting Western Europe and those on site in Bratislava, including:
- operational, administrative and analytical support throughout the sales contract administration process;
- operation of internal tools used to support the commercial contracting process, e.g. NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) Direct and TDM (Total Data Management) sales contracts platform, e.g. filing standard, or pre-approved, sales contracts to the TDM tool and communicating with internal stakeholders to obtain required information;
- administrative support to ensure internal compliance with, and up-to-date training material regarding, company and contract administration policy;
- maintenance of Legal intranet pages, e.g. content updates and document uploads;
- travel booking and expense management support;
- outside counsel invoicing queries;
- preparation of presentations for trainings, meetings, conference calls and other projects as assigned; and
- general administrative tasks such as obtaining signatures, translations and archiving.
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written communication – in Slovakian and English.
- Strong interpersonal and teamworking skills. Comfortable engaging with key stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work autonomously, adapt to changing circumstances and deliver according to strict deadlines.
- Basic analytical skills and knowledge, to find relevant classification data in contractual documentation.
- Tech savvy with basic tools and systems knowledge, preferably from Salesforce.com CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems and/or Knowable contracts intelligence solutions.
- Basic contract operational skills, to use online contract management tools and search databases for internal customer data.
- Working experience within a legal environment.
- Contract law studies contract management experience.
- Relevant professional certification, e.g. IACCM (the International Association for Contract & Commercial Management).
Salary starting from: 1 100 EUR monthly gross
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.