APOS Inside Sales Representative - Germany CSB
Bratislava, SlovakiaJob ID R90227 Date posted Feb. 15, 2019
Inside Sales Representative - Consumer & Small Business Germany
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Within Inside Sales we are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to work as part of a team based in Bratislava.
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support. We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Our sales people are the driving force behind Dell. Through the daily communication with both private and corporate customers we are gradually increasing Dell’s market share in Europe. Whether new or regular customers we support them in choosing the right hardware, software and service solutions. Inside Sales is a fast growing and constantly developing department. If you are interested in the world of IT and stereotype work bores you Inside Sales is the right place to be.
Responsible to drive inbound and outbound calls, emails, and web interface to focus on maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing and new customers/partners within the APOS (After point of Sale) space.
• Assist CSB (Consumer and Small Business) customers with regards to warranty renewal;
• Building an Outbound strategy, calling clients to sell warranty extension and acting on sales leads; Meeting demands that come through our various channels of entry (Calls, emails);
• Offer the customer the best level of service according to their needs and what the region offers;
• Pay attention to the levels of service offered by the competition, always offering the differentials of Dell for customers.
· Establishes own priorities within general guidelines
· Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support the sales process
· Knowledge of DELL internal Sales tools (Gii, SalesForce, etc)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Sales
- Knowledge of Dell business, segments, regions
- Manage time and prioritize effectively
- Demonstrate initiative and good judgment in resolving issues affecting customer satisfaction
- Works effectively and efficiently under time constraints and high stress/pressure environments
- Goal/Career oriented and a team player
- Fluent German & English is a must
Salary starting from: 1045€ gross monthly fix + 445 EUR gross monthly variable pay
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.