RSA NetWitness Practice Manager
Rome, Italy, Bracknell, United Kingdom;London, United Kingdom;Milan, Italy;Remote - United Kingdom (London-Thames Valley)Job ID R042384 Date posted Oct. 30, 2019
RSA NetWitness Practice Manager - EMEA
Rome, Italy or London, UK
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Practice Team Lead.
Dell customers rely on our products and services to drive progress. So we take the service we provide extremely seriously. Service Delivery is all about making sure our technical solutions help clients fulfil their priorities, challenges and initiatives. As trusted advisors, we build in-depth knowledge of what each client wants to achieve. Then we make sure the services delivered by Dell deliver on all our promises. We also work closely with Sales and Global Services colleagues to develop strategic account growth plans, and to identify and pursue sales opportunities.
- Assists in ensuring team performance and success metrics are met and/or exceeded
- Mentor team members, assist in team development/success, and promote eNPS
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Ability to lead cross-functional delivery teams
- Experienced analytical, problem solving, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Grow CSAT as an active part in escalation path, identifying sales/growth opportunities and strategies, and ensuring expected level of service is met.
- Establishes delivery best practices and ensure they are clearly documented and followed
- Work cross-functionally to ensure global services success
- P&L Management for the product group
- Work closely with Solutions Principals on market strategy
- Support Sales team on scoping and customer interactions
- Develop new offerings
- Manage team utilization and assignments
- Management exposure
- Financial understanding
- Consulting delivery experience
- Bachelor Degree
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to both champion and challenge world-class services on a global stage, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.