Media Analytics Manager
Brentford, United Kingdom, Bracknell, United Kingdom;London, United KingdomJob ID R030967 Date posted Aug. 28, 2019
Media Analytics Manager
Brentford / London
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Small Business Division at Dell, we are looking for a Media Analytics Manager to join our team in the UK.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Project manage the deployment of marketing attribution programs
- Act as a day-to-day primary contact with the local marketing team and media agency to launch marketing attribution programs in local markets
- Work with marketing attribution vendor for technology set up + Train local markets on attribution and forecasting development
- Deliver forecast for business in each market working with media agencies
- Exhibit strong analytical and communication skills
- Clearly define project deliverables, timelines, and dependencies with input from senior team members and internal stakeholders
- Manage project timelines and deliverable schedules. This includes managing expectations on all sides around deliverables, timelines, and issues with the team director + Travel internationally to support implementation as required.
- Extensive experience within Marketing - including in media measurement (display, video, social, mobile, search) or media planning and operations
- Marketing performance analytics
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of deploying and managing marketing attribution systems
- Strong understanding of media campaign performance and optimization process, particularly for eCommerce sector
- Proficiency in cleansing, manipulating, and transforming data
- Experience leading and delivering marketing analytics engagements
- Candidates should have experience with the following market research and interactive tools: Multi Touch Attributions (VisualIQ, Adometry, Clear Saleing, Neustar and etc) / Data manipulation and statistical tools (Excel, etc.) / Web analytics platforms (Omniture, Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
- Expertise in digital activation ecosystem across DMP, DSP, SSP, tagging, viewability is a plus
- Strong understanding of audience analytics including: discovery, custom segments, customer journey, look alike models, cookie vs. device ID is a plus
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
If you require assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.