Maintenance Renewals Representative - Dutch Speaking
Bracknell, United KingdomJob ID R044108 Date posted Nov. 08, 2019
Maintenance and Renewals Specialist
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
RSA Business-Driven Security™ solutions help customers comprehensively and rapidly link security incidents with business context, enabling them to respond effectively and protect what matters most. Our award-winning solutions for threat detection and response, identity and access assurance, consumer fraud protection, and business risk management help RSA customers thrive in an uncertain, high-risk world.
If you are passionate about security and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell is the place to be. Within RSA, we are looking for a Maintenance and Renewals Specialist to work as part of a team based in Bracknell.
The Maintenance and Renewals Specialist will manage all aspects of relationships between RSA, channel partners and end users to close all SecurCare maintenance contract renewal available opportunities across all RSA products. You will become the inside point of contact for all channel partners for the allocated territory, reseller and distributor staff relating to maintenance contract renewal.
- Become the point of contact for the RSA Distribution Partners, both inbound and outbound calls, provide quotations and associated sales support requirements to these partners and place quotations within the CRM system for maintenance contract renewal
- Function as a point of contact for end users from a maintenance renewals perspective and work with them and the local channel to achieve timely renewals.
- Liaise with the internal sales teams in case of any upsell/tech refresh opportunities.
- To ensure that orders arrive on schedule & at correct value to the company
- Preparation of documentation to end users, channel partners advising respective parties of maintenance renewal information
- Preparation of quotations to channel partners and end users and place within the CRM system
- Good command of spoken & written English and preferably proficient in Dutch.
- Able to function in a high-pressure sales environment committed to over achievement
- Responsive to customer requests and highly motivated
- Confidence & persistence to handle objections and to make unsolicited calls
- Team player who is able to work well with RSA staff and its channel partners
- Effective time management skills
- Understanding of how the IT channel operates and their needs
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.