Inside Sales Representative - RSA Archer - French & Spanish
Bracknell, United KingdomJob ID R90356 Date posted Feb. 07, 2019
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
This role sits within RSA Security, part of Dell Technologies. RSA Business-Driven Security™ solutions help customers comprehensively and rapidly link security incidents with business context, enabling them to respond effectively and protect what matters most. Our award-winning solutions for threat detection and response, identity and access assurance, consumer fraud protection, and business risk management help RSA customers thrive in an uncertain, high-risk world.
The Account Manager, Existing Accounts works in a collaborative team environment to guarantee that each client is actively engaged and happy with the product, and accurately positions additional solutions to provide customers a complete eGRC strategy. The Account Manager, Existing Accounts demonstrates an understanding of enterprise security best practices and procedures and advises RSA Archer clients on their use in small to medium enterprises as well as large corporations. Responsible for handling initial customer sales inquiries with the goal of upgrading existing customers' products and services.
- Duties include driving specific sales programs, outbound calling, and prospecting to grow RSA's market share
- Begins to build contacts with customers by being regularly available and responsive to their business needs. Understands the key business drivers.
- Responsible for handling initial customer sales inquiries with the goal of selling new prospects and/or upgrading existing customers' products and services
- Independently, or as part of a team, contacts/visits existing and/or prospective customers. Observes and participates in presenting products, solutions and services that can benefit customer’s needs.
- Accumulates basic knowledge of RSA product line and solutions; may have more in-depth knowledge of a subset of products or services; should be familiar with assigned product line.
- Collaborate and maintain relationships with Field Sales & Channel
- May be asked to travel for customer facing field visits as part of training and development
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college
- Background in software sales and/or account management strongly desired, but not required
- Must enjoy the challenges of achieving goals
- High level of professionalism and the ability to work directly with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in French AND/OR Spanish
- Ability to work in dynamic environments and creatively solve problems
- Ability to work independently or as part of a virtual team with employees from other Archer/RSA/EMC functional areas
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Development and execution of a sales plan with focus on meeting and exceeding individual sales goals
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.