Inside Sales Account Manager - Public Sector
Bracknell, United KingdomJob ID R86326 Date posted Jun. 04, 2019
Inside Sales Account Manager – Public Sector
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell is the place to be. Within our Commercial business, we are looking for an Inside Sales AccountManager – Public Sector to work as part of a team based in Bracknell
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live
As well as building business with existing customers, the scope of the role will also include developing relationships with new clients. You will:
- Achieve targets by selling Dell's range of solutions using outbound calling, consultative and influencing selling techniques to create results for Dell, our distributors and our customers
- Maintain good business relationships with customers to conduct needs analysis, relay product information and provide technical specifications, quotations and tenders
- Answer inbound emails and phone calls from internal and external customers
- Work closely with outside sales representatives and distributors to acquire new opportunities
- Good verbal and written communication
- Excellent telephone skills
- Degree qualification or equivalent preferred but not essential
- Proven IT Hardware or other high tech environment sales experience
- Ideally used to working to quarterly sales targets
- Ability to prioritise
- Good time management skills
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
If you require assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.