EMEA Strategy Lead
London, United Kingdom, Bracknell, United KingdomJob ID R032746 Date posted Oct. 25, 2019
EMEA Sales Strategy Consultant
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an EMEA Sales Strategy Consultant on our RSA Salesteam in Bracknell.
This role sits within RSA Security, part of Dell Technologies. RSA Business-Driven Security™ solutions help customers comprehensively and rapidly link security incidents with business context, enabling them to respond effectively and protect what matters most. Our award-winning solutions for threat detection and response, identity and access assurance, consumer fraud protection, and business risk management help RSA customers thrive in an uncertain, high-risk world.
The RSA Sales Strategy Consultant EMEA will work in close partnership with the EMEA VP to drive strategy, execution and successful communication and engagement between the VP, the extended leadership team, the corporate centre and external agencies. This individual will work closely with senior stakeholders to manage the brand and impact of the RSA business leadership, create and curate the relevant content required for business reviews, customer and/or media events and other speaking opportunities. This role will coordinate across the EMEA extended teams to ensure the entire organisation is aligned and presented as one team.
- Lead sales planning and strategy for EMEA region
- Maintain day to day MOR Calendar (QBRs, staff calls, SCL reviews)
- Oversee sales command life-cycle for region (command of Talent, Command of Message, Command of Plan, Command of Sale)
- Operations excellence strategy
- Understand the health and direction of the business to help create actionable programs and sales strategies to make the team more successful
- High integrity leader who can demonstrate transparency and candidness
- Self-starter with the ability to be strategic and roll up his/her sleeves and get to work
- Ability make tough decisions based on strong data analysis and change direction as needed
- Creates an environment for people to be innovative and empowered
- Focus on outcomes with the ability to identify root causes of challenges and recommend solutions
- Strong analytical skillset to understand the human and data elements of a business to find opportunities for growth
- Expert communicator able to turn complex business issues into simple messages for various audiences
- Deep knowledge of the business with a global network of contacts to expertly navigate the Corporate structures
- Superior organization skills, able to co-ordinate high profile and/or large scale events
- Trusted Advisor able to act confidentially and discretely
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Time management
- Dealing with conflict
- Confident and assertive with excellent Presentation Skills
- Advanced PowerPoint & Excel capability
- Enterprise Software sales leadership with multimillion $ targets
- Proven track record as a demonstrably successful sales leader with the ability to execute through others
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to shape future approaches to selling world-class innovation on the global stage, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.