EMEA Services Director - RSA
Bracknell, United KingdomJob ID R032588 Date posted Aug. 30, 2019
EMEA Services Director - RSA
Location: UK or EMEA
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
This role sits within RSA Security, part of Dell Technologies. RSA Business-Driven Security™ solutions help customers comprehensively and rapidly link security incidents with business context, enabling them to respond effectively and protect what matters most. Our award-winning solutions for threat detection and response, identity and access assurance, consumer fraud protection, and business risk management help RSA customers thrive in an uncertain, high-risk world.This is a high-impact, high-visibility Director, Services Lead (EMEA) role reporting directly to the VP of Global Services. As a critical part of RSA’s growth and customer retention, this person will manage a team of services sales, and govern and influence EMEA-based teams across all Global Services functions to cultivate relationships with our customer base and maximize the value of our software.
This is a unique opportunity to inspire a team that is tasked with impacting the success of our customers and partners in the EMEA theater. In this new role, you will leverage your prior Global Services leadership and experience to govern high impact, scalable team practices with the resources and support of a high growth, firmly established industry leader.
- Act as the Global Services authority for RSA within EMEA
- Influence and optimize customer journey and Customer Success
- Support the vision of the Customer Success Program experience for defined subset of customers and leverage this for broader improvements across the customer base
- Govern and influence quality of regional delivery teams
- Primary regional Global Services interface for Sales and Channel Sales
- Govern overall services P&L
- Manage and set performance expectations for regional Solutions Principals Team
- Drive Services Sales in theater, responsible for achieving Services Booking plan
- Participate in RSA Executive sponsor program
- Define programs to drive success of Channel Partners when appropriate
- Capture requirements and manage unique geographical and industry vertical demands across EMEA countries
- Create standard processes and presentation materials for regional lifecycle and solution plays
- Manage & control escalations from your direct reports and from other EMEA functional leaders, and follow a methodical escalation process to other RSA executives
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Significant number of years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Diversified leadership, planning, communication, organization and people motivation skill (or equivalent experience)
- Ability to establish and maintain C level relationships within select accounts.
- Experience with selling services and/or managing services sales organization
- Excellent analytical (qualitative and quantitative), strategic thinking, creativity and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communicator with ability to influence others.
- Self-directed, hands-on approach, comfortable with broad and varied job responsibilities.
- Strong business and financial acumen, and in depth critical thinking leading to sound business decisions.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the vision to use indirect sales channels to break new ground in business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 21st September 2019
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.