Sales Specialist - Workforce Transformation
Boston, MassachusettsJob ID R1900596-3 Date posted Jan. 18, 2019
The Workforce Transformation Specialist is responsible for a coordinated sales approach with a set number of customers aligned with VMware’s Dell Synergy partnership sales team. The Specialist uses their experience of selling complex software solutions to strategic accounts to effectively build and lead teams of resources to achieve established account strategies. You can join us in changing the industry in both Desktop Virtualization and Mobility that strives to enable our customers with our groundbreaking platform. We are passionate about improving end users’ experience, productivity and mobility, mitigating excessive costs, while securely enabling a user to work on any device from anywhere.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of modern device management capabilities and passion for transforming employee experience.
· Responsible for evangelizing Workforce Transformation and modern “Digtial Workplace” benefits arising from new generations entering Global2000 type companies.
· You will act as a sales specialist, impacting the specific EUC sales strategy of Dell Technologies, and executing those sales efforts in a teamed manner.
· Responsibility to build differentiated business cases related to transformational projects
· Match the VMware EUC solution to the customer’s vision, business needs, challenges, and technical requirements.
· Accurately forecast license bookings, specific products revenue, PSO bookings on a quarterly basis.
· In-Depth knowledge of Factory Provisioning methodologies for PCs, preferred experience with Dell.
· Prefer experience working with Dell’s GCCS, CSG, or Factory Services specialist teams.
· 5+ years of experience in related software industry with focus on modern end user computing technologies. In-Depth knowledge of Factory Provisioning methodologies for PCs, preferred experience with Dell
· Experience building business cases based upon highly technical concepts
· Ability to effectively work in a teaming/overlay role in a complex selling environment.
· Experience and excellent performance in leading or contributing to a team of professionals in sales campaigns that include sales executives, field SE’s, Inside Sales, executives, Services, etc.
· Successful background selling in a highly competitive environment.
· Experience in the selling End-User computing solutions including Desktop and Application Virtualization, Workspace and Identity services, and Enterprise Mobility Management.
· BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job-related experience.
· Estimated travel of 50% or more.
VMware is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to you and all employees in personnel actions, which include: recruiting and hiring, selection for training, promotion, rates of pay or other compensation, transfer, discipline, demotion, layoff or termination. VMware does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, family medical history or genetic information, citizenship, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, military status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. VMware also makes reasonable accommodations for differently abled employees consistent with applicable law. Further, it is the policy of VMware to maintain a working environment free of all forms of harassment.