Senior Technician, Field Service (Recent Graduate)
Bogotá, ColombiaJob ID R039961 Date posted Oct. 10, 2019
Senior Technician, Field Service
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Technician, Field Service on our team in Bogotá, Colombia
We’re proud to be in the solutions business at Dell. And our business solutions are built on deep analysis and insight. Our Business Operations team within Business Support develops solutions to current and future challenges. We support activities ranging from marketing and manufacturing to maintenance and more. We define scope and objectives based on a thorough understanding of end users, business needs and processes. From analyzing, evaluating and documenting requirements through to specifying solutions, we strive to improve processes and maximize potential.
- Achieve in time manner assigned goals & initiatives
- Demonstrate good communication & accurate response to his supervisor
- Performs moderately complex installations, preventative and remedial maintenance of equipment at customer locations or remote
- Ensures a high degree of customer satisfaction through direct and indirect contact to include resolution of customer situations, account management, pre-installation site planning, upgrades and repairs
- Attends training classes as required to develop and maintain a working knowledge of equipment and software
- Responsible for follow-up, root cause and fault resolution
- Assist and coordinate account management duties and functions across assigned geography and/or districts
- High sense of commitment and responsibility
- Customer satisfaction oriented
- Customer management skills
- Fluent English (be able to raise escalations to Global support group)
- Availability to work during night shifts, weekends, holidays as required
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable automobile
- Ability to act both independently and as part of a team
- Be able to move/lift equipment weighing up to 25 lbs. to a height of up to 5 feet and move/lift equipment weighing up to 65 lbs. to a height of up to 2 feet
- General operating system knowledge and ability to quickly learn new technologies as required
- Maintains a professional demeanor by demonstrating punctuality and professional attire
- demonstrates resourcefulness and ability to solve problems independently
- 2 years of technical experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.