Account Executive, Enterprise Preferred
Louisville, Kentucky, Blue Ash, Ohio, United StatesJob ID R042213 Date posted Oct. 25, 2019
Company: Dell Technologies
Division: Dell EMC, Modern Data Center Division
Position: Account Executive, Enterprise Preferred
Location: Louisville or Cincy
Seeking Candidates With Persistence, Consistency, Professionalism And Strong Outside Of The Box Thinking All With The Intent To Develop And Maximize Dell EMC’s Market Share Through The Following Selling Motions
To deeply engage and hunt in the Enterprise Preferred Named Account territory based out of the Southern Ohio/Northern Kentucky Dell EMC Office. Ready to win through close collaboration and engagement with all necessary Dell EMC resources and partners.
- Competitive Displacement
- Tech Refresh
- Discovering Green Field Workloads
- Upgrade Growth in Existing Base
The Modern Data Center Division (MDC) of Dell EMC, leads the industry by offering an unmatched portfolio of converged infrastructure and hyper-converged infrastructure platforms, trusted by over 1,000 businesses and enterprise organizations around the globe to power their IT initiatives.
Think you’re up to the challenge of MDC? We’re experiencing dramatic and unprecedented growth worldwide. It’s no surprise considering that we’re the company driving the future of Converged Infrastructure and Cloud Computing. It’s an industry with over $400 billion at stake and no one is better positioned for continued success than Dell EMC. Take your career to the next level and join our collaboration of bold thinkers who are developing the world’s most advanced converged infrastructure.
What Makes This Exciting
- Drive revenue through ability to hunt in underpenetrated accounts and to take share through competitive take outs
- Optimize Dell EMC’s ability to deliver mission value while maximizing short & long term revenue growth.
- Grow EMC Market share and structure/execute competitive swap programs
- Drive Activity and demand generation across the assigned accounts by making 8-10 sales calls per week
- Build an environment that enables and rewards teamwork and collaboration within the extended team.
- Define with precision the overall territory assignment, and how your business will execute on three dimensions: Enterprise Account coverage, Strategic Pursuits, and at the Edge; and lead that execution.
- Enterprise Accounts. Identify the most profitable accounts for coverage and optimize the coverage model for these Enterprise Preferred Accounts.
- Strategic Pursuits. Identify the most profitable strategic programs or initiatives and optimize the pursuit by ensuring an effective strategy that maximizes the utilization of all available resources
- Core, Edge, Cloud. Define Strategy and effective Channel Partner engagement model for the EP Accounts
- Provide engaged, hands-on leadership for every aspect of Dell EMC’s business in your Territory:
- Identify the Territory/Segmentation
- Own the Territory GTM strategy
- Set the Deal strategy for all Campaigns
- Deep collaboration with Specialty Teams
- Focus on Technology refresh & Technology innovation/insertion.
- Identify, Document & Track all competitive installations
- Develop competitive swap campaigns and utilize corporate “take-share” programs.
How your experience will help you hit the ground running:
- Typically requires 3+ years of related experience in a technical selling role with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated domain expertise in our market. Storage market sales success!
- Proven successful experience selling in a team/complex sales environment.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.