Workforce Management Advisor
Bengaluru, IndiaJob ID R027832 Date posted Jul. 31, 2019
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the GlobalContact Centre Operations team at Dell, we are looking for a Workforce Management (WFM) Advisor to join our team in India
The WFM Advisor supports Dell Remote Services (Technical Support-) Service Centres in achieving customer Service Level agreements by providing plans to maximize the Service Centre resources. Part of the primary responsibilities is to create short term volume forecasts in a multi-channel environment and providing staffing requirements in line with operational- and financial goals.
The advisor manages a predictive outlook process which proactively identifies upcoming risks and creates recommendations for mitigation actions to the operational leadership. The effective usage of WFM tools enables the advisor to provide data driven recommendations, mitigation scenarios & Service Level projections which enable the operational leadership to achieve operational results.
As part of mitigation planning the WFM advisor aligns regularly on business contingency plans for emergency situations and helps coordinating the agreed actions in case of an event.
You join an exciting, innovative team spread across multiple countries which operates as part of a global organization supporting Service Centers all over Europe, India and Africa.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Own employee scheduling and Paid-Time-Off planning in line with demand- & Service Level Target requirements
- Drive Service Level attainment by facilitating a risk outlook & mitigation planning process
- Create contact volume forecasts & Day of Week- & Intraday FTE requirements
- Perform risk analysis & create recommendations to operational leadership teams
- Coordinating emergency recovery (Business Contingency Management)
- Support business optimization with “What-If” scenarios
- Create strong relationships with your business partners and (Remote-) team members
Essential Requirements & Competencies
- Min. 3 years’ experience in Contact Center Workforce Management & Scheduling is required
- Experience with Aspect eWFM or similar Workforce Management Software is essential
- Must have Fluent English communication & presentation skills
- Experience in creating Forecasting & Staffing requirements driving cost optimization in a multi-channel contact center environment
- Dealing with ambiguity & confidence in presence of senior leadership
- Advanced MS Excel skills and a general data driven mindset are desired
- Basic understanding of Avaya Telecom systems
- Six Sigma (BPI) skills are desired
- Critical Thinking is desired, you reflect from different angles and provide creative recommendations
- Ability to make it easy for business partners and team members to connect to and who is actively contributing to team results- and innovative transformation initiatives
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.