Sr Analyst, IT Network Dev- IAAS
Bengaluru, IndiaJob ID R82103 Date posted Jun. 06, 2019
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? CPO-Virtustream is the enterprise-class cloud software and services provider trusted by enterprise customers worldwide to migrate and run their mission-critical applications in the cloud. Within the CPO-Virtustream at Dell EMC, we are looking for a Sr Analyst, IT Network Dev to join our team in Bangalore
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Why Work For Us: Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition: Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
General Summary: This network development engineer would be responsible day to day network implementation and design for Datacenters technologies. Planning /Design and network onboarding of new customer. Build VPN Tunnels to customer DCs and Set up MPLS network. Troubleshoot Cisco Nexus L2/L3 and security issues
- Network engineer would be responsible to network planning /design and implementation for network for new customers
- Network engineer would be responsible to perform health checks on datacentre devices and
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, infrastructure resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies
- Perform preventative maintenance (and upgrade, as required) on infrastructure, and related peripherals to meet IT specifications
- Identify system performance issues and drives the development of tools to correct
- Coordinate all hardware and software problems or repairs channelled through outside vendors and service providers
- Strong knowledge on cisco Datacenter technologies like VPN /VXLAN/ VNI EVPN.
- Troubleshooting cisco nexus devices.
- Strong knowledge on cisco switching /Routing and security protocols.
- Experience with Cisco networking, Security including firewall management and installation.
- Strong knowledge to remediate network Alerts
- Network engineers should have knowledge about Routing/Switching/ Security
- Load balancer F5 is must.
- CCNP datacenter would be added advantage
- Willing to work in 24/7 environment.
- Willingness to learn new datacenters technologies and network automation
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.