Sr Advisor, Accounting
Bangalore, IndiaJob ID R039359 Date posted Oct. 12, 2019
We are looking for a professional, organized and reliable team lead to join our growing India Accounting Organization providing accounting support to global legal entities. Under general supervision, the team member will be primarily responsible of Global Accounting for one of function area like General Accounting, Fixed Assets Accounting, Inter Co Accounting and leading a team for these functions.
The successful candidate would be reporting to the Accounting Senior Manager.
- Handling a team of 6-7 team member, responsible for global accounting
- Ensuring month close / quarter close is accurate and on time
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation - accuracy and compliance
- Handling of PI count and recon for FA
- Handling of inter co cross charge and settlement for large organization
- Full support to Audits
- Strengthen the accounting process wherever needed
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Solid experienced of month close activities for legal entities across globe
- Working experience with global business partners and stake holders
- Understanding of SEZ/STPI compliance
- Project Management skills would be an advantage
- CA / Masters with 8+ years of post-qualification experience
- Excellent communication skills, analytical & numerical ability
- Good interpersonal skills. Should be able to create synergy and interact with cross functional teams
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.