Software Senior Principal Engineer Cybersecurity (Java) India-R&D
Bengaluru, IndiaJob ID R75919 Date posted May. 16, 2019
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell’s business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world’s largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
Dell is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability; people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our Clients' success.
We are currently seeking a Software Senior Principal Engineer Cybersecurity to join our Security & Resiliency team, based in Bangalore. The ideal candidate will be
- Research, design and support the implementation of information security solutions for the organization.
- Architect independently determine and develop approach to solutions under limited direction.
- Document security standards, solutions, data flows, procedures, and other technical information as directed.
- Evaluate and apply mature technologies to meet current or emerging business needs.
- Articulate Security Analysis findings and provide remediation strategies as well as Security Threat Modeling.
- Develop processes, architecture, and tools for improving operational efficiency.
- Provides expert technical advice to technical staff within the appropriate technical discipline.
- Mentor other members of the technical staff.
- Act as primary consultant to the business to elicit project-oriented business requirements.
- Graduate degree in computer science with a minimum of 14 years of software development experience.
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM/DevOps/DevSecOps environment
- Consult with software architect teams and provide guidance on:
- Secure Design Development and Application Security
- Infrastructure and application Design Requirements
- Dell Policies and Standard
- Risk associated with initiatives and policy deviation requests
- Vendor Management Practices
- Compliance implications of design decisions in application and infrastructure design
- Procedural guidance to facilitate project execution in accordance with Dell practice
- Experience building customer facing applications deployed on cloud environments (AWS, Azure or similar)
- Experience with PCF / Pivotal frameworks
- Experience with open source MVC frameworks
- Experience working in building online and offline commerce software
- Experience working on Payments applications
- Experience working on Secure development practices
- Experience building public Web Services such as REST, SOAP.
- Software development experience with .NET and C#
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.