Software Senior Engineer
Bengaluru, IndiaJob ID R39383 Date posted Jul. 11, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
- RSA Fraud & Risk Intelligence suite delivers holistic omnichannel fraud detection and mitigation capabilities, so organizations can thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change and consumers ever-increasing demand for convenience while reducing fraud losses and operational costs
- RSA Adaptive Authentication is an advanced, omnichannel fraud detection hub that provides risk-based, multi-factor authentication for organizations seeking to protect their consumers from fraud across digital channels. Powered by the RSA Risk Engine, RSA Adaptive Authentication is designed to measure the risk associated with a user’s login and post-login activities by evaluating a variety of risk indicators. Using powerful machine learning and fine-grained policy controls, the RSA Adaptive Authentication anti-fraud hub only requires additional assurance, such as out-of-band authentication and transaction signing, for scenarios that are elevated risk and/or violate rules established by an organization. This methodology provides transparent authentication for the most of the users, ensuring a frictionless end user experience and high fraud detection rates.
- Understand business requirements and convert into technical requirements.
- Analyze, design and development web applications with good code quality aspects.
- Troubleshoot complex customer issues in UAT, Production environments with clear focus.
- Handle well customer escalations, provide ETA and drive issues to closure.
- Effective and proactive communication with management, team with respect to project execution, issues.
- Unit testing of developed code using various tools and frameworks.
- Guide and mentor junior developers and quality engineers to achieve overall technical goals.
- Work in ownership mode, collaboration with senior members of the team in decision making.
- Develop and test proof of concepts using various tools and frameworks.
- Propose potential solutions to critical problems and willingness to try until resolution.
- Be a team player, effective communicator.
Experience designing and implementing complex, scalable enterprise grade systems using Java technology stack.
- Excellent problem solving & multi-tasking skills.
- Guide problem resolution collaboratively across multiple teams and geographies.
- Excellent code detective and root cause analysis skills on a variety of frameworks.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid knowledge and experience in Java, Multi-Threading, Databases, Operating system Technologies
- Good experience in Spring, Hibernate technologies.
- Hands on experience in RDBMS databases preferably MS-SQL Server.
- Hands on experience/knowledge in No-SQL databases preferably Cassandra.
- Hands on experience/knowledge in messaging systems preferably RabbitMQ.
- Must be comfortable working in Linux/Unix environments.
- Must have experience and solid understanding of application servers preferably Tomcat.
- Must be comfortable in troubleshooting issues in UAT, Production environments.
- Good to have exposure to Cloud Technologies – Dockers, Kubernetes, Azure, AWS
- Able to drive troubleshooting sessions with customer with clear action plan.
- Clear and precise communication with team, management and ability to articulate thought process into actions.
- Ability to guide juniors in the team to achieve overall technical goals.
- Quick learner with positive perspective.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.