Software Senior Engineer
Bengaluru, IndiaJob ID R47954 Date posted Jul. 11, 2019
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
About Business Unit:
Stop Fraud — Not Customers.
It's about making cybercrime harder and legitimate transactions easier.Protect customers from advanced cybercrime threats on the web and via mobile channels with industry-leading fraud prevention solutions from RSA. And do it without fraud protection getting in the way of frictionless customer transactions.
RSA Fraud & Risk Intelligence Suite brings together fraud protection, adaptive authentication, web threat detection and fraud intelligence services to protect organizations and consumers from online and mobile fraud, phishing, account takeover and data breaches. Our offerings improve organizations’ fraud detection and prevention capabilities, enhance their fraud intelligence, and provide secure consumer access, 3D Secure authentication, behavioral analytics and mobile transaction protection.
We are looking for candidates who have a strong background as a C++ based full stack developer, with proven experience on Linux environment. We are looking for highly motivated, goal-oriented individuals who will be responsible for building and maintaining software solutions to meet our business needs. Ideal candidates will have extensive experience with C++ and Linux development including system programming, object-oriented programming, web services, networking & database. Candidates should be excellent team players, yet capable of working independently, and will be able to manage multiple priorities. Candidates will work with very little direction and will be comfortable making technical decisions in a dynamic team environment.
- Design and develop solutions to complex technical problems.
- Build highly scalable applications that are designed for high performance.
- Work Independently and learn new skills quickly.
- Participate actively in design and code reviews.
- Enable delivery of quality software with high velocity in a fast paced agile environment.
- Mentor and provide technical solutions & best practices to the team members.
- Demonstrate excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- BE/BTech in Computer/Electronics/Electrical with 6-8 years of work experience
- Hands-on development experience using C, C++ on Linux environment
- Solid concepts on Data-structure & algorithms with Object oriented design concepts
- Multi-threading application design & debugging
- Experience on Standard library, STL/Boost
- Understanding of System design and Architecture
- Critical thinker, Good team player
- Experience in tools such as Gdb, Valgrind, profiler etc.
- Complexities around memory/performance management.
- Scripting experience such as Shell/Python.
- Knowledge of security, networking & database
- Distributed & scalable applications
- Versioning tools such as Git
- Experience in Agile culture (SCRUM)
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.