Software Senior Engineer - Java, J2EE, Springs, Hibernate (India-R&D) - I7
Bengaluru, IndiaJob ID R023721 Date posted Jul. 25, 2019
Job Title: Software Senior Engineer – Java, Springs, Hibernate, Dell R&D (I7), Bangalore
Dell creates technology solutions for a changing world. Our Information Technology (IT) Architecture team translates our customers’ business requirements into total enterprise-wide solutions. It takes deep technical knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service requirements. We’re skilled in analyzing the customer’s business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment to create technical system solutions. Our expertise includes integrating hardware, processes, methodologies and software into the customer environment.
About Business Unit:
Dell's Infrastructure Solutions (ISG) is a responsible for creating world class Enterprise products in the Server, Storage and Networking, Converged Infrastructure (CI), Hyper-Conversed Infrastructure (HCI) and solutions space. Dell India R&D is part of larger ISG group full-filling the vision of ISG.
- Should be able to understand MRDs (Marketing Requirements / Statement of Work / Engineering Requirements Specifications) and transform these into the desired product.
- Work within the development teams on high impact and system wide feature sets to define suitable software architectures/high level design
- Actively participate in design, implementation, and/or code reviews to ensure consistency with overall architecture, performance, scalability and interoperability considerations
- Should own a module/component within the product. Motivate and drive the team towards common goal.
- Should actively participate in other team initiatives.
- Should be able to working in Agile methodologies.
- Should be flexible to handle new features as well as defect fixes.
- Should be willing to take initiative to come-up with innovative ways of solving problems.
- Having understanding of Python is desirable.
- Understanding knowledge of Systems Management and knowledge on Windows and Linux is plus.
- Knowledge in web technologies and creating secure and robust application is required.
- Prior working on security and encryption technologies is a plus
- Knowledge in System management is preferred.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Self-driven. Good in time management.
- Understanding of build process and script is an added advantage.
- 6+ years of experience
- Educational Qualification (BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MS/MCA)
- Will report into: Engineering Manager
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership.
Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.