Software Quality Senior Engineer
Bengaluru, IndiaJob ID R86058 Date posted Jan. 07, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership.
Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
- 5-8 years of Quality Engineering experience working on enterprise scale projects as Individual contributor role.
- Strong knowledge around quality engineering principles, Ability to come up with test strategy and test case design for complex software products.
- Experience as a ‘Test Automation’ engineer in an Agile/Sprint based setup with excellent testing and automation skills. Ability to learn new frameworks quickly.
- Hands on experience in Setting up Continuous Integration Jenkins server, configuring test jobs, integrating automated scripts with Jenkins Jobs, Scheduling CI Jobs and analysis is a must
- Hands on experience in ‘UI and API automation frameworks with hands on experience in Selenium/Java automation
- Hands on work experience in Linux, Java, Networking and test/defect management (QC, Jira), GIT and Code Collaboratortools are must have skills.
- Security and Performance Testing Experience would be a plus
- Good Written and Oral communication skills are mandatory for the role as this involves cross geo collaboration.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.