Software Quality Principal Engineer
Bengaluru, IndiaJob ID R26329 Date posted Mar. 07, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership.
Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
RSA, The Security Division of EMC, is the premier provider of intelligence-driven security solutions. RSA helps the world’s leading organizations solve their most complex and sensitive security challenges: managing organizational risk, safeguarding mobile access and collaboration, preventing online fraud, and defending against advanced threats. RSA delivers agile controls for identity assurance, fraud detection, and data protection; robust Security Analytics and industry-leading GRC capabilities; and expert consulting and advisory services. For more information, please visit www.RSA.com and www.EMC.com.
RSA Archer is the industry-leading vendor of enterprise software for governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC). Over a thousand customers worldwide harness the Archer GRC platform and its comprehensive suite of solutions to automate the compliance process, meet their risk objectives, and optimize business.
We are seeking passionate and talented Software Engineers to write the next chapter of market innovation and customer success for Archer. You will be joining a top-notch, agile team of developers who thrive on collaboration, open communication, tackling hard engineering problems, and making an impact.
- 8+ years of hands on experience as a Developer / Quality engineer/ SDET delivering enterprise grade software products/ solutions.
- Provide technical leadership in building and maintaining Continuous Integration and Delivery process, Take ownership of the existing CI/CD systems and work on the enhancement and optimization to meet business needs. Helps to accelerate development, simply the operation to delivery faster. Build highly automated environment.
- Strategize, Design, build and implement Test Automation Frameworks which should be scalable, reliable and easy to adopt in a complex enterprise level solutions. Ability to do test tool evaluation· Experience in setting up continuous testing integration with Jenkins any other Dev-Ops framework. Ability to communicate and champion Quality Engineering and Automation methodologies throughout the organization.
- Architect and build the next generation performance strategies/tools to help the performance team be more efficient at performance engineering, Analyze and assess Performance, Scalability, Reliability and Availability testing needs of the systems under test. Experience in setting up clear benchmarks, working with key stakeholder to understand customer performance pain points and provide reliable solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain proper documentation to enable easier adoption of the best practices and implementation of designs, Communicate effectively with, scrum teams, developers, peers and other stakeholders in the organization.
- Strive for innovation, Collaborate and deliver solutions that will enable RSA to tackle most advanced security threats and help make this world a better place.
- Contribute to all aspects of Software Quality Assurance by being a quality advocate striving for best practice in processes, data driven and metric based decision making and closed loop analysis (making sure we capture feedback and act on it for continuous improvement).
- Ensure the decisions fully reflect the collective knowledge of the organization and/or decisions are made in the most effective way possible. Drive decision making closest to where the information is and where the control should be.
- Expertise on a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (such as AWS, Azure) including hands on.
- Expertise on programming language such as Java, Advance Java, C# and scripting language such as Python.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Jenkins, Dockers, Ansible, Chef or equivalent.
- Lean Agile Implementation experience, coach & Mentor the team towards transformation.
- Experience in BDD and TDD
- Knowledge in Networking / Security Domain / GRC Domain
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.