Software Quality Engineer 2
Bengaluru, IndiaJob ID R74150 Date posted May. 14, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership.
Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Our Software Quality Engineering team ensures that our next-generation software is of the highest quality. We conduct a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that our software meets or exceeds end-user requirements. We debug software products, oversee the development of test plans, ensure system tests are documented, analyze the results, provide feedback to developers and make sure that all problems are resolved. We also select testing specifications for new products and ensure testing procedures comply with industry-specific standards.
RSA, The Security Division of EMC, is the premier provider of intelligence-driven security solutions. RSA helps the world’s leading organizations solve their most complex and sensitive security challenges: managing organizational risk, safeguarding mobile access and collaboration, preventing online fraud, and defending against advanced threats. RSA delivers agile controls for identity assurance, fraud detection, and data protection; robust Security Analytics and industry-leading GRC capabilities; and expert consulting and advisory services. For more information, please visit www.RSA.com and www.EMC.com.
RSA Archer is the industry-leading vendor of enterprise software for governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC). Over a thousand customers worldwide harness the Archer GRC platform and its comprehensive suite of solutions to automate the compliance process, meet their risk objectives, and optimize business.
We are seeking passionate and talented Software Engineers to write the next chapter of market innovation and customer success for Archer. You will be joining a top-notch, agile team of developers who thrive on collaboration, open communication, tackling hard engineering problems, and making an impact.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong working experience with AWS Cloud stack.
- Authors and executes test cases and testing methodology for manual and/or automated tests.
- Understands and adheres to delivery/quality targets established during regression and testing phase.
- Contribute to test automation activities through knowledge of coding/programming in current languages/Selenium.
- Develops new test methodologies or processes, re-evaluates existing processes. Contributes to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
- General understanding of business environment. Fosters teamwork and collaboration within and across work groups.
- Responsible for providing requirements and specifications for the test cases. Accountable for delivery of subsystem, anticipate issues and addresses proactively.
- Fully competent in the design, implementation, and maintenance of a test environment, including necessary equipment, configuration, and software.
- Demonstrated skill with developing appropriate test methodologies. Fully competent in the use of necessary tools and applications.
Experience and Skills Needed:
- 2+ years of experience in Software Testing.
- Expertise in test automation (specifically in UI Automation), Exposure to Test Framework and Techniques.
- Proven expertise in integration of automation test cases into CI/CD pipelines
- Good knowledge in SDLC
- Ability to understand the requirements and provide effective test artifacts and Solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly the needs to the internal & external cross functional teams
- Ability to troubleshoot the issues and provide solutions with the functional & domain knowledge
- Cross-Functional skill; Communication skills; Problem solving skills.
- GRC domain knowledge
- General knowledge of Dot Net, MS SQL, Any scripting language (perl / python / shell)
- Performance/Security testing techniques
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can drive the continuous improvement of our software quality standards, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: xx xxxxxxxxx 20xx.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.