Software Principal Engineer
Bangalore, IndiaJob ID R045677 Date posted Nov. 18, 2019
Job Key Functions / Responsibilities
Role and responsibilities:
- Develop resolutions to complex problems that require the frequent use of creativity. Work is accomplished without considerable direction.
- Interacts cross functionally on matters that require coordination across organization lines. Sphere of influence can to extend outside of the organization.
- Act as a key contributor in a more complex/critical environment.
- Understanding of overall business and competitive environment, including mission and strategic direction of the organization, projects, and operations.
- Develop a long-term continuous test automation vision for qualifying Kernel Products.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods. Employ expertise as a generalist or specialist.
- High level of proficiency in all necessary processes, applications and tools. Demonstrated knowledge of project management, ability to identify business impact of proposed projects and designs.
- Foster teamwork and collaboration across work groups and with other organizations.
- Collaborate well with other engineers and other engineering groups, voluntarily shares information. Guide and mentor team members, periodically reviewing their work and providing feedback
Qualifications / Requirements
- BTech / MTech /MS or equivalent experience
- 9 Plus years of experience in systems software.
- Expert level understanding of Windows operating system and device drivers.
- Excellent in C programming, working knowledge C++ is a plus.
- WDM and miniport
- Proficiency in Windows Kernel & System level programming and debugging.
- Knowledge on Storage stack/ protocol
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work with geographically dispersed team
- Must be a strong team player, Work independently with little supervision
- Ability to deliver work under extremely tight development schedules
Preferable to have the following skill sets
- SAN configuration and provisioning, Volume Managers / File Systems
- Experience with agile development and delivery