Software Principal Engineer
Bengaluru, IndiaJob ID R77164 Date posted Jun. 06, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership.
Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a [Job title] on our [Job family] team in [Location].
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Max 5 - 7 bullet points with a small introduction.
- Max 5 - 7 bullet points (key education must be included in this section).
- Max 0 - 5 bullet point of requirements that may be helpful, but not necessary
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: xx xxxxxxxxx 20xx.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
- 10+ hands on experience in java.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Memory Management, Transaction management)
- Excellent knowledge of ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework, micro-service architecture, UI technologies (Angular JS, Ember), Web Service (SOAP and REST)
- Experience in Integration technologies like Rabbit MQ
- Experience in MongoDB & H2BD
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience in Agile culture (SCRUM)
- B.E/ B. Tech in computer science or Electronics & Telecommunications
- Great understanding of common web application architectural and design patterns
- Experience with internationalization and localization
- Experience with NoSQL data stores (e.g. MongoDB, Hadoop, and H2DB)
- Experience working with large data sets and designing data-intense user interfaces
- Experience working hands-on with customers to support products in the field