Bengaluru, IndiaJob ID R39893 Date posted Jul. 11, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
- RSA Fraud & Risk Intelligence suite delivers holistic omnichannel fraud detection and mitigation capabilities, so organizations can thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change and consumers ever-increasing demand for convenience while reducing fraud losses and operational costs
- RSA Adaptive Authentication is an advanced, omnichannel fraud detection hub that provides risk-based, multi-factor authentication for organizations seeking to protect their consumers from fraud across digital channels. Powered by the RSA Risk Engine, RSA Adaptive Authentication is designed to measure the risk associated with a user’s login and post-login activities by evaluating a variety of risk indicators. Using powerful machine learning and fine-grained policy controls, the RSA Adaptive Authentication anti-fraud hub only requires additional assurance, such as out-of-band authentication and transaction signing, for scenarios that are elevated risk and/or violate rules established by an organization. This methodology provides transparent authentication for the most of the users, ensuring a frictionless end user experience and high fraud detection rates.
- Understand and execute software development plans with primary focus on quality, robustness.
- Understand requirements precisely and business value of the proposed feature and to convert business requirements into technical designs.
- Troubleshoot and identify root causes of customer reported priority issues and to propose potential solutions.
- Develop proof of concepts to understand feasibility using variety of technologies and tools.
- Effective communication with business and technical stakeholders.
- Be part of Agile/SCRUM team, to take ownership of assigned items and track them to closure.
- Design, development unite test of developed code to meet defined business requirements.
- Participate in design, code reviews, perform peer code reviews.
- Hands-on Java development experience with prime focus on development.
- Good with Object Oriented Principles and ability to apply them in the code.
- Good with design patterns and ability to apply them in the code.
- Solid understanding and experience in frameworks mainly Spring, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP & ReST).
- Solid understanding of application architecture, different layers and well-versed with transactional aspects of web applications.
- Exposure to unit testing, build tools.
- Must be comfortable in working Unix/Linux environments.
- Good understanding/experience with application servers preferably Tomcat.
- Good understanding/experience with RDBMS databases preferably MS-SQL Server.
- Good understanding/experience with No-SQL databases preferably Cassandra.
- Good to have exposure to Cloud Technologies – Dockers, Kubernetes, Azure, AWS
- Must be comfortable in troubleshooting customer issues.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely.
- Quick learner with positive perspective.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership.
Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.