Software Engineer 2 - IT
Bengaluru, IndiaJob ID R034117 Date posted Sep. 16, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Software Engineer 2 - IT on our Digital Licensing and Fulfillment team in Bengaluru
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Strong software development with 4 to 8 years of experience in Java, Java Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring integration, Spring security, and REST services
- Micro-service and cloud-native development are essential skills
- Working knowledge on RDBMS and database such as Oracle 12c
- Exposure to PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) is a great plus
- Experience on UI/UX frameworks such as Angular 6 is required
- Knowledge of ELK is desired
- Analytical and problem-solving skills are a must
- Should possess quick learning capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Exposure to Agile methodologies and tools (Pair programming, TDD, BDD, Pivotal methodology)
- Exposure to working with various code repositories (GITLAB etc.)
- Exposure to DevOps and CI / CD processes
- Working knowledge on releases, go-live process
- Should have worked in teams located in multiple locations and with different cultures
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents software according to Dell’s systems standards, policies, and procedures
- Graduate in Engineering with minimum of 4 years experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership.
Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.